Laman

Minggu, Agustus 24, 2008

JULIA is a MAN

nih buktinya kalo celebrity bot alias julia itu cowok..

Laras says:
are you really really man?
Celebrity Bot says:
Hi again, Laras.

Wow, check this out:

Jen & John, the Blabby Aftermath: Breakup by Text Message?
http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/8-21-08_2?affid=100055
Yeah.
Laras says:
so do you have girlfriend?
Celebrity Bot says:
I only understand celebrity matters. What on earth are you trying to say?
Laras says:
celebrity matters
Celebrity Bot says:
Is Celebrity going to do something interesting this year?
Laras says:
YES!!!
Celebrity Bot says:
Yes. Yes, I do love Brad Pitt.
Laras says:
are you homosexual?
Celebrity Bot says:
Sorry... I'm not into the whole world knowing about my personal life. It's PERSONAL!
Laras says:
do you like julia roberts?
Celebrity Bot says:
Julia Roberts is a freak!
Laras says:
do you like scarlett johannson?\
Celebrity Bot says:
You? Oh, please.
Laras says:
ME?
Celebrity Bot says:
Ah, you.

Hey, why don't you try asking me about the McDonald's Dollar menu!
Laras says:
do you like woman?
Celebrity Bot says:
I'm not really into sharing my personal life with the public. What do I look like? Britney Spears?
Laras says:
so do you like britney spears?
Celebrity Bot says:
Britney Spears is not that nice in person, I heard.
Laras says:
i thought you don't like woman
Celebrity Bot says:
Are you trying to discuss world politics with me again? I told you that puts me to sleep.

Type "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
?
Celebrity Bot says:
You can ask me questions like these:

What's the gossip for today?
When was Paris Hilton born?
What awards has Mel Gibson won?
Were Harrison Ford and Sean Connery in any movies together?
What is Charlize Theron up to?
How can I avoid paying for 411 calls?
Laras says:
and do you love woman?
Celebrity Bot says:
My personal life is just that -- personal.
Laras says:
yes i know
Celebrity Bot says:
Cool, glad we understand each other.
Laras says:
would you marry me?
Celebrity Bot says:
You're nice, but I really don't want that kind of relationship.
Laras says:
you are a man, and i a woman, and why not?
Celebrity Bot says:
Why all of the labels, Laras? That's exactly what's bringing celebs down.
Laras says:
okay doke
Celebrity Bot says:
I'm sorry, all my circuits are busy right now. Please try again soon.
Laras says:
why?
Celebrity Bot says:
Why do you think?

Why don't you ask me something?
Laras says:
okay what is the latest gossip?
Celebrity Bot says:
Here's the latest gossip!

Romance Report: Jessica Calls Out Carrie, Phillippe Shacks Up
http://music.msn.com/music/hotgossip/8-21-08?affid=100055

Jen & John, the Blabby Aftermath: Breakup by Text Message?
http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/8-21-08_2?affid=100055

Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams' Rekindled Flame?
http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/8-21-08_3?affid=100055

Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Wish I'd Been Nekkid From 12 to 28
http://tv.msn.com/tv/hotgossip/8-21-08_4?affid=100055

Type more for more gossip.
Laras says:
latest BRAD PITT gossip?

Laras says:
do u hav one?

Celebrity Bot is inviting you to start Presented by McDonald's Dollar Menu. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Celebrity Bot says:
Here's the latest news for Brad Pitt:

1 Person close to deal: Jolie-Pitt pix for $14 mil
2 Halle Berry pushes back against paparazzi
3 Lucas says `Indiana Jones' needs Ford to continue
4 People publishes first photos of Brangelina twins
5 Mary-Louise Parker stars in B'way's 'Hedda Gabler'
6 LA officials set sights on limiting paparazzi
7 New DVD releases: `What Happens in Vegas'
8 Actor, comedian and exasperated dad Mac dies at 50
Celebrity Bot says:
Do Yong-U hasn't been in exactly zero movies! Are you sure they're famous?

You have accepted the invitation to start Presented by McDonald's Dollar Menu.

Windows Live Messenger is currently unable to start this program. Please try again later.

Laras says:
do you love me?

Celebrity Bot says:
Yes I do.
Laras says:
ARE U NORMAL?
Celebrity Bot says:
I'd describe myself differently, Laras.

Don't you want to ask me something?
Laras says:
okay
Celebrity Bot says:
K.

Why don't you ask me something?
Laras says:
what's ur job?
Celebrity Bot says:
My purpose is to talk about celebrities.
Laras says:
ohh i'm student
Celebrity Bot says:
How does that affect me? Haha.

I'm having a snotty celeb moment!
Laras says:
snotty?
Celebrity Bot says:
That was as confusing as the DMV's decision to give Britney Spears a license!

Try typing "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
do u hav jennifer aniston latest gossip?
Celebrity Bot says:
Jennifer Aniston is a freak!
Laras says:
and angelina jolie is a freak?
Celebrity Bot says:
Angelina Jolie is famous for a reason, I guess.
Laras says:
ohh you like her?
Celebrity Bot says:
I do!

Why don't you tell me something new?
Laras says:
okay
Celebrity Bot says:
Yup!

Need to know the latest celeb antics? Just ask me for gossip on your fave celeb!
Laras winks:

Play "Kiss"
Laras says:
do u hav liev schreiber gossip?
Celebrity Bot says:
What did you hear about Liev Schreiber?
Laras says:
i don't know so i asked u
Celebrity Bot says:
But I'm asking nicely, aren't I?
Laras says:
yes
Celebrity Bot says:
Like, for sure.
Laras says:
and do you have naomi watts latest gossip?
Celebrity Bot says:
That's what makes Naomi Watts Naomi Watts.
Laras says:
answer my question!
Celebrity Bot says:
Slow down, Laras. Take a sip of your latte and a deep breath. Type "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
do you have nicole kidman latest gossip?

Celebrity Bot is inviting you to start Presented by McDonald's Dollar Menu. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Celebrity Bot says:
I'm sorry, all my circuits are busy right now. Please try again soon.
Laras says:
okay love u dear'
Celebrity Bot says:
Oh, that is sad.
Laras says:
uhh
Celebrity Bot says:
Hmm... Were you asking why I love Brad Pitt so much? The hair, the eyes, the EVERYTHING.

Try typing "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
i love him too!!!
Celebrity Bot says:
Cool! I'm a fan of Jennifer Love Hewitt myself.
Are you interested in any other celebrities?
Laras says:
yes
Celebrity Bot says:
Who?
Laras says:
NICOLE KIDMAN
Celebrity Bot says:
Great, I'll remember that you like Nicole Kidman.
Any other celebrities that interest you?
Laras says:
NAOMI WATTS

Celebrity Bot says:
Great, I'll try to remember that!
Are you interested in any other celebrities?
Laras says:
TOM CRUISE
Celebrity Bot says:
Cool, Tom Cruise is cool.
Do you like any other famous people?
Laras says:
YES I LIKE JENNIFER ANISTON
Celebrity Bot says:
Great! I like Jennifer Aniston too!
Are there any other celebrities that you like?
Laras says:
LIEV SCHREIBER
Celebrity Bot says:
Great, I'll try to remember that!
Do you keep track of any other famous people?
Laras says:
SEBASTIEN IZAMBARD LOVE HIM SO MUCH
Celebrity Bot says:
Jennifer Love Hewitt? Uhh... Jennifer Love Hewitt has to go to the bathroom just like everyone else.
Laras says:
sebastien izambard
Celebrity Bot says:
Sébastien Japrisot makes too much money, if you ask me.
Laras says:
izambard
Celebrity Bot says:
That was as confusing as the DMV's decision to give Britney Spears a license!

Try typing "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
il divo
Celebrity Bot says:
Il Divo has been in 4 movies, has been nominated for 0 major awards and has won 0.
Laras says:
i like sebastien izambard, one of il divo personels
Celebrity Bot says:
I didn't think anyone still cared about Il Divo.
Laras says:
but i love it
Celebrity Bot says:
Cool! I'm a big Faking It Three fan myself.
Do you like any other famous people?
Laras says:
yes
Celebrity Bot says:
Like who?
Laras says:
len wiseman
Celebrity Bot says:
Cool, I'll try to remember that!
Are you interested in any other celebrities?
Laras says:
do you know indonesian celebrities?
Celebrity Bot says:
You is not that nice in person, I heard.
Laras says:
why?
Celebrity Bot says:
Because.
Laras says:
you're american?
Celebrity Bot says:
I don't really have a nationality!
Laras says:
but you live in california
Celebrity Bot says:
Yes. I live in Sunnyvale, California.
Laras says:
do you want to be indonesian?
Celebrity Bot says:
You're, like, totally confusing me.

Type "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
okay
Celebrity Bot says:
Indeed.
Laras says:
i'm sorry
Celebrity Bot says:
OK, no problem. Just don't let it happen again!

Not all participants can view handwriting, so your messages will be sent as text

Celebrity Bot says:
Oops! I totally can't read your handwriting! Sorry!

Don't you want to ask me something?
Laras says:
how can i save chat?
Celebrity Bot says:
Are you trying to discuss world politics with me again? I told you that puts me to sleep.

Type "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
sorry
Celebrity Bot says:
OK! It's forgotten.
Laras says:
show me ur real photo
Celebrity Bot says:
I'm tall, blond hair, blue eyes. Paris Hilton, minus the lazy eye.
Laras says:
show me..
Celebrity Bot says:
I have, like, NO CLUE what you're talking about!

Try typing "?" to see examples of questions I can answer.
Laras says:
okay
Celebrity Bot says:
K.

Hey, ask me about McDonald's!
Laras says:
do u like mcflurry and triple joy?
Celebrity Bot says:
Do Yong-u is famous for a reason, I guess.
Laras says:
ohh
Celebrity Bot says:
Yeah.

Anyway...
Laras says:
but triple joy is delicious
Celebrity Bot says:
Triple H is overrated!
Laras says:
i think you're handsome julia
Celebrity Bot says:
Yes, that's my name!
Laras says:
i think you are handsoma
Celebrity Bot says:
Maybe Lilo is, but I am no such thing. I'm just a girl who is obsessed with celebs.

Don't you want to ask me something?
Laras says:
you said u are a man?
Celebrity Bot says:
Yeah.
Laras says:
but u said : I'm just a girl who is obsessed with celebs.


Celebrity Bot says:
I only understand celebrity matters. What on earth are you trying to say?

Why don't you tell me something new?
Laras says:
okay okay okay
Celebrity Bot says:
Yup!

Hey, ask me about McDonald's!
Laras says:
bye
Celebrity Bot says:
See ya later!

Tidak ada komentar: