Laman

Minggu, Oktober 31, 2010

October Playlist!!!

Maaf telat posting, harusnya udah dari kemaren-kemaren ini.

Bee Gees - More Than A Woman

Oh, girl I've known you very well
I've seen you growing everyday
I never really looked before
but now you take my breath away.

Suddenly you're in my life
part of everything I do
you got me working day and night
just trying to keep a hold on you.

Here in your arms I found my paradise
my only chance for happiness
and if I lose you now I think I would die.

Oh say you'll always be my baby
we can make it shine, we can take forever
just a minute at a time.

More than a woman, more than a woman to me
more than a woman, more than a woman to me
more than a woman, oh, oh, oh.

There are stories old and true
of people so in love like you and me
and I can see myself
let history repeat itself.

Reflecting how I feel for you
thinking about those people then
I know that in a thousand years
I'd fall in love with you again.

This is the only way that we should fly
this is the only way to go
and if I lose you I know I would die.

Oh say you'll always be my baby
we can make it shine, we can take forever
just a minute at a time.

More than a woman, more than a woman to me
more than a woman, more than a woman to me
more than a woman, oh, oh, oh.


Tompi - Cinta Yang Kucari

Meski ku sadari cintaku padamu
Penuh kesalahan
Aku tlah mendua tlah melupakanmu
Abaikan cintamu kuyakin kau tahu
Akan segalanya

Tiada salah yang telah kau perbuat
Hanya keraguanku
Apakah kau cinta yang aku tunggu
Apakah kau rindu dalam mimpiku
Maafkan aku

Pabila mungkin saat semua berubah
Kuharapkan rasa sayang itu tetap ada

Dan jangan berakhir cintamu padaku
Sungguh ku tak mau kau jauh diriku
Maafkan segala raguku padamu
Kini kusadari cinta yang kucari


Frente - Open Up Your Heart (And Let The Sunshine In) 

Mommy told me something
A little kid should know
It's all about the devil
And I've learned to hate him so
She said he causes trouble
When you let him in the room,
He will never ever leave you
If your heart is filled with gloom

So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never lose
And frowners never win
So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

When you are unhappy
The devil wears a grin
But oh, he starts to running
When the light comes pouring in
I know he'll be unhappy
'Cause I'll never wear a frown
Maybe if we keep on smiling
He'll get tired of hanging 'round.

If I forget to say my prayers
The devil jumps with glee
But he feels so awful awful
When he sees me on my knees
So if you're full of trouble
And you never seem to win
Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in

So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never lose
And frowners never win
So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Open up your heart
And let the sun shine in


Mr. Big - To Be With You

Hold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you

Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once
wake up who cares about
Little boys that talk too much
I've seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to hold you

Why be alone when we can be together baby
You can make my life worthwhile
And I can make you start to smile

When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you

Yang termantap surantap nih, dikasi tau sama temen aku. Tapi aku lebih suka dengerin yang versi chipmunk nya.

Travie McCoy - I Want To Be A Billionaire
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
Give Travie a wish list
I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh-t
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
Its been a couple months since I’ve single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Get it, hehe, I’d probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah can’t forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire

I’ll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I’ll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twentys (?) completely separate
And yeah I’ll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I’ll probably take whatevers left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad!

Tidak ada komentar: