Laman

Senin, Oktober 01, 2012

Welcome October

Postingan saya akhir-akhir ini emang sedikit banget.......bukannya males nulis sih tapi ga ada yang mau diceritain gimana dong setiap hari kecuali weekend dikampus mulu kuliah mulu acara BEM mulu acara CIMSA mulu mana ada DC lagi bentar lagi eh kok malah curhat hahaha abaikan sajalah uraian ini.

Dan di awal bulan ini, saya yang mau login ke blogger, untuk sekian kalinya, mengulang kesalahan yang sama yaitu salah mengetik password yang udah diganti berbulan-bulan lalu. Fatal banget kan? :')

Lagi mau posting lirik lagu sedih nih, sedih ya bukan galau lagi. Silakan disimak!!!

Rick Price - Heaven Knows

She's always on my mind
From the time I wake up 'til I close my eyes
She's everywhere I go
She's all I know

And though she's so far away
It just keeps gettin' stronger, every day
And even now she's gone
I'm still holding on
So tell me where do I start
'Cause it's breakin' my heart
Don't want to let her go

Maybe my love will come back some day
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause heaven knows

My friends keep tellin' me
That if you really love her
You've gotta set her free
And if she returns in kind
I'll know she's mine
So tell me where do I start
'Cause it's breakin' my heart
Don't want to let her go

Maybe my love will come back some day
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause heaven knows

Why I live in despair
'Cause wide awake or dreaming
I know she's never there
And all the time I act so brave
I'm shaking inside
Why does it hurt me so

Maybe my love will come back some day
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray

Maybe my love will come back some day
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause heaven knows
Heaven knows
Heaven knows
 
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
 
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you 

Tidak ada komentar: